Black Amber, Rosewood & Cedar Scented Soy Candle – 140gm
Proudly Australian Made Natural Soy & Coconut Wax Natural Fibre Wicks
A dark & evocative blend of exotic rosewood on a base of sensual black amber and woody spiced cedar to create a magical mystical fragrance.
Drawing from our extensive library of signature scents our latest collection brings together two complementary fragrance blends combining in such a way to enhance the qualities of each other as well as working beautifully alone. Both complementary fragrances in the collection have been meticulously blended to stand alone or can be layered together in the one space to create a more magical mystical fragrance.
Handcrafted in Australia using pure, natural soy & coconut wax & two cotton wicks, this luxurious candle draws on a rich blend of scents specifically designed to amplify your sensory state. Embrace the simple ritual of lighting a Scented Soy Candle & create a fragrant sanctuary that will awaken your spirit & ignite your heart & mind.
Approx. 35 hr burn time.
140 gm / 4.9 oz
Candle Care Tips
Get the most “life” out of your candles by following these easy tips:
- Before each burn, trim wick to 5 mm. This promotes an even burn, steady flame and reduces sooting & mushrooming of the wick.
- When lighting for the first time, burn until wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of jar. (This may take up to 2-4 hours) This creates an even burn for the duration of the candle’s life.
- Keep wicks centred, standing upright and trimmed to prevent soot from forming on the glass.
- If soot does form on the inside of your jar, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
- Burn away from draughts. Draughts decrease overall burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking and diminished scent throw.
- Extinguish candle with a snuffer. This prevents smoking and hot wax from splattering. If you do blow it out, do so very gently. Then straighten wick & ensure wick is centre of jar.
- Extinguish your candle if it smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. These signs indicate the candle is not burning properly and the flame isn’t controlled. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting. Best burning means flame is not flickering, is teardrop shaped and standing centred & upright.
- Always read and follow the safety instructions carefully.
Please note: Burn times will vary depending on the environmental conditions.